Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tip: www.rmilk.com

ebukva says:
This was smiply great:
www.rememberthemilk.com being a relatively long name to type, I desired for something shorter to redirect me here.

Wishfully thinking, i try: www.rmilk.com out of the blue and it worked! I'm just sharing this in case other users unaware of the short domain name find it helpful.

Kudos to the team for thinking about details like this which do make a big difference. (It may be useful to include this tip in the help section?)
Posted at 5:58am on December 23, 2005
govind.raj says:
Hi

thanks for the tip... it was pain to type rememberthemilk.com... rmilk.com is so much simpler...
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
ebukva, good tip :)

I thought I had this in the help section, but obviously not -- I'll add it in.
Posted 18 years ago
sisu says:
they just didn't wanna give out rememberthemilk.com email addresses lol
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Just thought I'd note that both rmilk.com and rememberthemilk.com work for the email in addresses -- we just figured rmilk.com was less letters to type :)
Posted 18 years ago
teeters says:
This isn't really RTM-specific, but seeing as how some users obviously like the ability to cut down the amount of typing they have to do to get to their to-dos, here's another tip (Firefox users only, sorry!):

1. Go to RTM.
2. Bookmark it.
3. Open up your bookmarks, right click on the RTM one, and click Properties.
4. In the 'Keyword' box, put in 'rtm' (or 'r', if you really want to speed things up).

From now on, you can just type in 'rtm' in the address box, and off to RTM you'll go. :)
Posted 18 years ago
rakesh says:
Brilliant! Has to be! It's Firefox after all!!

Hi Ho!
Hi Ho!
Off to Milking we go!!

Has a nice ring to it, huh?!!
Posted 18 years ago
teeters says:
It does. However, your little song brought the phrase 'milking your to-dos' to my mind, which doesn't sound quite right. :)
Posted 18 years ago
rakesh says:
[Sorry to digress]
Oh man!! I read that line - and if I may add - totally in jest - posted by 'teeters' and I just cant stop laughing.. one of those silly moments.

Milking your to-dos by teeters!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Posted 18 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.