Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM for Gmail

gwitsm says:
RTM works properly in one of my gmail accounts but is completely gone on my main one. Is the assumption Google is rolling through some changes to the gmonkey script?

A loyal fan,
Gregg
Posted at 9:22pm on April 2, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hey Gregg, your Gmail account was most likely loading new code (which our extension wasn't updated to handle yet). We're now all up-to-date with Gmail's code, so it should work if you reload Gmail (you might need to clear cache if the problem continues).

If you experience any further problems, please let me know.

Thanks! :)
Posted 15 years ago
gwitsm says:
I'm still not seeing RTM on my main account and it still works on my other 2 accounts. I've cleared the cache, logged in and out, switched to the "Older Version" and back. Nothing.

Thanks for responding and i still love it.

Gregg
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hmm, that's weird. If you'd like to contact us and let us know the email address of the Gmail account that it's not working on, we'd be happy to check into things on our end and see what's happening on our system when that Gmail account tries to load RTM. Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
shekala says:
I am also having problems with Gmail - more often than not, even though the add in is enabled, RTM does not appear in Gmail. In fact, Tasks do not appear at all under settings. I then have to uninstall RTM for Gmail, then add it back in again, in order to make it work.

I am also using Better Gmail 2 and GTD Inbox - is there a conflict with either of these?

THanks, David
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.