Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Firefox 2.0 automatically logs me out

polina says:
Hi, I have signed up for RTM today and I am having a strange issue: Firefox keeps automatically logging me out. As soon as I login I see the home page for a brief 1-2 seconds and then get the "Your account has been logged out" with the paragraph about automatic loggin out. I am able to log in and use RTM fine in IE7. Also, I have installed RTM gmail and google calendar extensions and they interface and work with RTM fine through firefox. I simply can't login to RTM site in Firefox directly.

Just as I was typing it I did another test, I went to forum in Firefox, clicked to start a topic and was asked to login. After I logged in it went straight to new topic page. It did NOT log me out. But as soon as I go to "Home" page in Firefox I get logged out again. Very briefly I can see some error message (across the top in a yello square), I think I says something about timezone but I can't be too certain.
Posted at 12:07pm on March 24, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
polina, it may be worth trying Firefox in safe mode and seeing if this resolves the issue.

(Safe mode will run Firefox without extensions and third-party software that may be interfering with RTM.)

Hope this helps!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.