Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Multiple Accounts

nathanpeterson says:
Someone asked about this before and they were told to just be creative with tags. While I like the idea of using tags to organize stuff it presents a couple of problems that prevent it from working:

1. If I have several different teams and I publish a list, all teams see the other teams' tabs when they visit the published list.

2. There's no ability to publish smartlists (so that would make #1 not work anyway).

3. I use my overview page to see what I've got going on. An overview page that included all of the teams I manage's todos would be extremely overwhelming.

Suggestion:

37 Signals implemented openid logins and they set up something called an "openbar" which is just a 10px black bar that shows up at the top of the screen if you log into 2 or more 37 signals accounts at the same time with an openid.

If they weren't such an overpriced product I'd be using it all of the time. But the idea is great for people like me who manage several different teams and went to keep things separate but not have to log in and log out every time I switch gears.
Posted at 4:29pm on March 20, 2008
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.