Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Netvibes synching off today?

(closed account) says:
For some reason, in my Netvibes module, all tasks are off by one day. Today's tasks are due tomorrow, tomorrow's due the day after, etc. In my RTM screen, they look fine. This just started this morning. Anyone else?
Posted at 2:23pm on March 17, 2008
(closed account) says:
P.S. - I checked and yes, my computer and my RTM know that they're both in the same time zone. However, My computer refuses to believe that DST is in effect - I keep manually changing the time and every day it goes back to the old time. (Damn you, Microsoft). This shouldn't be enough to throw things off by a whole day, though, except at around midnight, which it isn't.

I couldn't find a place in Netvibes to enter a time zone. Regardless, I don't think that's the problem, because it was fine last night and nothing's changed since then.
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
Still off . . . and I noticed something else today. My Netvibes module thinks it's yesterday. So that's the problem. I don't know what to do about this - I don't think it's internal to netvibes because my other Netvibes modules (weather etc) know what day it is; plus I can't find a place to change this from within Netvibes anyway.
Posted 16 years ago
kegormley says:
I'm having the same problem. At first I thought it was just the Netvibes module, but it started happening on the homepage, too. My timezone is correct but events are off by either one hour or one day.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
peace.n.kwiet, unfortunately the DST issue on your computer could be causing this -- there's some info from Microsoft here that might help to resolve this.

If your computer isn't up-to-date with DST and in the same timezone/location as your RTM timezone/location settings, this can cause due dates to be one hour / one day off.

Hope this helps!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.