Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Pro Account - Tasks on iPhone show up 1 Day Early

edden52 says:
A few days ago I noticed all of my tasks - when displayed on my iPhone - started showing up one day in advance beginning Sunday 3/9/08.

In other words, last Wednesday when I looked ahead everything was OK until tasks normally scheduled for Monday the 10th started appearing on Sunday the 9th - and everything after Sunday now appears 1 day ahead. I haven't changed anything on my iPhone nor settings on the RTM website. The dates remain proper on the website (and for that matter on the iPhone too), timeszones are proper, etc. And as mentioned, all tasks up until Sunday were appearing on the correct dates. Oh - and via the website everything appears normal and proper.

I've been using RTM Pro and iPhone access as my primary interface the same way, with the same settings, for Months now without a problem and this issue just appears to have come out of nowhere. I rely heavily on RTM tasks appearing on the the correct dates - an email sent last week requesting help from RTM hasn't been answered.

Ideas anyone?

Posted at 2:01pm on March 9, 2008
chigreg says:
I think this has something to do with this being a leap year. Since February had 29 days instead of 28, it could be that a non-leap year thinking computer system started thinking that the 29th was in fact the 1st of March, that the first was the 2nd, and so on. The curious thing is that the day is listed correctly on my tasks. So, for example, even though the tasks I have assigned for tomorrow (Monday) are showing up today (Sunday), they still list "Monday" next to the task item.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Unfortunately it looks like we have a display bug in the iPhone version related to the daylight savings change today -- it should automatically fix itself tomorrow (once the day of the change has passed) but we're working to fix this up. I apologise for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.