Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google hosted domains don't play with RTM

magpie451 says:
My email and Google calendar are hosted by Google but belong to their own domain (part of a Google non-profit hosting account). So, rather than my email beingX@gmail.com, my email is at my domain (wildearthguardians.org) Thus, I can't take advantage of RTM's functionality under Google Calendar, etc.

Any workarounds to this?
Posted at 5:58pm on March 6, 2008
(closed account) says:
Works for me in Google Apps.
Posted 16 years ago
magpie451 says:
DLW, are you using a hosted domain, or do you have a Gmail account? Another way to ask it is: Does your Google Apps login contain Gmail.com, or your private domain?
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
I have both and it works in both.

BTW, you do have to be using Firefox for the GMail add-on. Sorry if that seems obvious but it's the first thing that comes to mind.

Good luck.

D
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
I have 3 email addresses from Google Apps hosted (different accounts), and one @gmail.com. RTM works in all 4, but sometimes i have to give it a swift kick (manually log in to RTM, then reload the Google page).

I also found that RTM doesn't play nice with some of the settings in Lifehacker's Better Gmail extension and those problems are more apparent on the hosted account pages.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.