Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Different Default Lists

tclutterbuck says:
I'm going to post this again, because I cannot believe that others are not find it as irritating as I do.

I have two GMail accounts - home & work.

I have two RTM lists - @home & @work

I can happily set RTM 4 GMail to show the correct RTM list by the correct GMail - all good and I am happy. Within each GMail account I can set up a different (or the same) label to add Task - love this. means I can keep my inbox empty but find emails I need to do work on at a later date.

BUT

I can only put them onto one default list - aaaargh!!!

So I label a email in my personal account & it appears as a task in my work list - I then have all sorts of problems trying to change the list - it might not disappear from the work list/appear on the home list, unless I login to RTM web site & change there & then do refresh on both GMail accounts.

I cannot be the only one finding this frustrating?

Posted at 12:10pm on February 19, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
It's something we can look at -- right now, the default list setting applies across your RTM account (I guess we'd need to allow a default list per Gmail account).
Posted 16 years ago
charlesblee says:
This would be very useful for me too
Posted 16 years ago
tclutterbuck says:
Thanks for reply emily.

You already have different settings for labels, etc. for each account, so I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult.

I really cannot believe that I'm the only one - I see so many forum entries along the lines of "I have 2 Gapps & a gmail account"

Posted 15 years ago
tclutterbuck says:
I'm going to keep banging on about this one...
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.