Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Error message on device

gjpundsack says:
All of a sudden my Motorola Q phone gives me the following error message when I try to sync with RTM.

"Error. Authentication failed. Check user name and password or Pro Account status".

I re-entered the user and PW and still get this message. What to do?
Posted at 11:39pm on February 12, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
gjpundsack, are you using the free trial with the account that you've posted under here? The trial will end automatically after 15 days, at which point you'd need a Pro account if you'd like to continue using MilkSync. Hope this helps!
Posted 16 years ago
gjpundsack says:
Okay. I just paid for the Pro service and I still get this message. Now what?
Posted 16 years ago
Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems. I checked into this on our end, and it looks like your login is failing for some reason -- would it be possible to double check your password in MilkSync? If the problem continues, please contact us and we'd be happy to investigate further. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
gjpundsack says:
I went to the device, deleted my user id and PW and then re-installed them. It now seems to work fine.
Thanks for your help.
Posted 16 years ago
Great, glad it's working for you :) If you experience any further problems, just let us know. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.