Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Repeating tasks not repeating

gidgidonihah says:
I have a task set to repeat 'every weekday'. I want it to keep track of all the days I've missed so I can know how much I have to catch up. However it stops repeating if I've missed more than 4 or so.

Once I complete one of those 4, it continues repeating. I don't want it to stop. Is this a missing feature or more likely, what am I doing wrong here?
Posted at 4:18pm on January 23, 2008
(closed account) says:
I've been having the same problem, but it varies in how often it won't repeat. I haven't figured out how to fix it either!

I have a due date set and I have it set to repeat 'every 1 day'. If I don't complete it, sometimes it will not show up on the next day and sometimes it will. I haven't noticed a pattern yet...
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for reporting this. The next time you notice this happen, would it be possible to contact us and let us know the name of the task and details of the problem that's occurring (when you expected it to repeat, when it did repeat, etc)? We can check into this further.

Also, one thing to double check is to make sure that the repeat option is set to "every" and not "after" (e.g. "every day" rather than "after a day"), as "after" tasks are only repeated when the previous task is completed.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.