Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM in Gmail - All tasks are missing

ryetronics says:
I have run into a problem with RTM in Gmail. On Tuesday morning I as using RTM and it was working perfectly, then powered off my computer. On Wednesday evening, I turned my computer back on, and since then all of my tasks are missing. RTM now looks like it was newly installed with no tasks visible.

I really don't know what I could have done since I'm kind of new to the program, so I can't offer up any more details that that.

Also, another little display bug I've noticed is when adding a Filter in gmail, once finished and back at the Inbox screen, the RTM box is pushed halfway down the page, to the point where the Filter interface stopped. Only a full refresh of the page fixes it.
Posted at 1:29pm on December 27, 2007
donp17 says:
mine too
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Can I ask if you currently have the feature set to display all your tasks in Gmail, or if you have a filter (e.g. specific list) turned on?

This option is shown directly underneath the "Add task" field at the top of Remember The Milk for Gmail -- if you're showing all your tasks, it should say "Set task view here". (If you're not showing all your tasks, and you'd like to change this option, you can click the arrow and change the option here.)

Regarding the display bug with the pane in the wrong position after adding filters in Gmail, it's on our list to fix :)
Posted 16 years ago
ryetronics says:
Ahh, that's what it was Emily. I didn't even realize there was a drop-down box there b/c the arrow blended into the blue background. Thanks for your help!
Posted 16 years ago
donp17 says:
fixed mine too
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.