Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM in Gmail - tasks not completing

csesget says:
Hello,

I LOVE the Gmail extension - many thanks for it.

I have a problem that is on my end, but can't quite figure it out. I use RTM on two computers (in Firefox) and on my iPhone. On one of my computers, completing a task within Gmail doesn't cause the task to be removed from the task list. The message at the top of the screen indicates that the task has been completed, but it remains in the list. I don't have this behavior on my other computer, which is running the same browser and operating system (XP).

I think I must have another Firefox extension that is conflicting, but I can't figure out which. I'm continuing to try different options, but thought I'd post here to see if anyone has any ideas as to what might cause the problem.

Thanks.
Posted at 1:51am on December 23, 2007
csesget says:
For whatever reason, it's working now.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
If it happens again, please let us know -- if you're able to let us know which extensions you have installed, this can also help us to investigate. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
csesget says:
It's happening to me again. The extensions I have installed are:
*Adblock Plus
*All-in-one Gestures
*Better Gcal
*Foxmarks
*Google Gears
*Google Notebook
*Google Toolbar
*Greasemonkey
*IE Tab
*Minimize to Tray
*NoScript
*Remember the Milk for Gmail :)
*Session Manager
*Tab Mix Plus
*Talkbalk
*Update Notifier

I had Better Gmail2, but I uninstalled it thinking that was the problem when this started happening again. Any ideas?
Posted 16 years ago
csesget says:
I should add that the only Greasemonkey script I have active is "Mailto Compose in Gmail."
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for this info -- we'll check into this further and see if we can reproduce this in our environment.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.