Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM for Gmail column collapse bug

voyagerfan5761 says:
I've encountered a small glitch with RTM for Gmail. I wrote it up on my blog (http://voyagerfan5761.blogspot.com/2007/12/review-remember-milk-for-gmail.html), but I thought I'd point it out here, just so you guys would be sure to find out. The bug is intermittent, i.e. it depends on certain circumstances to show up. Hope there's an easy solution to this one for you! I realize the extension was just released today, so no hard feelings. :)

For the record, I've put a list of my possibly Gmail-modifying extensions at the end of the post.
Posted at 3:54am on December 20, 2007
voyagerfan5761 says:
The glitch is a little bigger than I had originally thought. I've updated my post accordingly.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
voyagerfan5761, thanks for letting us know -- we're going to check into this further and see what's happening here.
Posted 16 years ago
voyagerfan5761 says:
I look forward to more info. Good to know; will continue checking here.
Posted 16 years ago
bfreas says:
I have this glitch as well, FYI.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've now put out a fix for this (reloading Gmail should fix it). voyagerfan5761, thanks for your detailed report and assistance in tracking this down. Please let us know if you continue to experience problems. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
voyagerfan5761 says:
Looks like it works! Great job, guys!

You're welcome for the report, BTW; I like doing that kind of thing. I'll update my blog post to reflect the fix. Cheers!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.