Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

PLease set to do list for Google Apps accounts!

binghow says:
the new to do list integration is awesome - but can you please make it work on the google apps accounts???

thank you!
Posted at 9:57pm on December 19, 2007
bwern says:
Seconded!
Posted 16 years ago
wojo says:
I have the new Gmail 2.0 features on one of my domains now, but RTM doesn't seem to integrate in sadly.

Another vote from me!
Posted 16 years ago
beau.raines says:
Check http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/ideas/3404/ for some thing about Google Apps for Your Domain in a comment from wojo.

I don't use GAFYD, so I'm not sure how it all works.
Posted 16 years ago
hacker34 says:
I would also like this! Here is my Vote!
Posted 16 years ago
fortes says:
Yet another vote! :)
Posted 16 years ago
mlebarron says:
the wojo comment in that thread is only how to turn on the new version for GAFYD...

I have it turned on, and I can now see the new version in my account, but it's not working.

It moves the message section over like it's going to show up, but it's just blank and I never get anything there. It doesn't show "tasks" in the Settings page either.

I was so excited too...
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've fixed an issue today for the Google Apps version (yay!) -- if you have the new Gmail version, it should work if you reload Gmail.

If you don't have the new Gmail yet, there's an option in the Apps control panel under "Domain Settings" called "Turn on new application features to my domain before they are rolled out to all Google Apps customers."

Turning that on seems to give you the new Gmail version after a few hours (thanks to wojo for this tip!).

Enjoy :)
Posted 16 years ago
mlebarron says:
It should be noted that the official Google stance is "within 24 hours"

If you get the new version in a few hours, it just worked out that way.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
mlebarron, oops, I didn't know that -- I must've been lucky then :) This is good to know.
Posted 16 years ago
binghow says:
my within 24 hours has been over 24 hours... ILl keep hoping but I dont even have the "older version" button on upper right of my screen so I think Ill have to hold my breath a lot longer. Hopefully it will just show up one of these days
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.