Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM for Gmail not quite working.

jsgherza says:
Hi I have firefox 2.0.0.11 and do have the new version of gmail. After installing the RTM for Gmail I don't see any of the features it is supposed to implement, but my inbox shifts to the left leaving room for the task list, but no task list appears and there is no task section in my gmail settings.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, as the features described sound great!
Posted at 8:23pm on December 19, 2007
hector7g says:
It's not working for me, either.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Are you using Gmail as part of Google Apps? We've fixed an issue today for the Google Apps version -- if it was affected by this, it should work if you reload Gmail.

If the problem continues, would it be possible to let us know which other Firefox extensions you have installed (particularly any that may be affecting Gmail)?

Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
jsgherza says:
Well I'm not sure where the problem was, but when I booted up my laptop this morning everything was good. And for the record I am not using the Google Apps version of Gmail
Posted 16 years ago
hector7g says:
Ya, it's working for me today, as well. I don't know what's different today, but I'm glad to have the extension.

BTW, I am not running Google Apps, either. And I disabled all other extensions when trying to get it working yesterday--still without luck.

But whatever, it works now. Thanks for the great extension.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.