Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Firefox & iGoogle Problem

(closed account) says:
I've been having difficulties with iGoogle and Firefox. When I try to edit tasks in iGoogle, the frame refreshes but doesn't change. When I try to log in to rememberthemilk.com in Firefox, I get logged right back out and I get this message:

Remember The Milk automatically logs you out of your account when it detects that you've logged out from another browser window, or when you login to another Remember The Milk account from another browser window. This is done to protect your Remember The Milk account, and to ensure the privacy of your information.

These problem started at the same time so I think they may be related. I've tried clearing cache and cookie to no effect, but I'm not having this problem in Safari. I'm using Mac OS X. Any thoughts on whether the problem is on my end and how to fix it?
Posted at 7:17pm on December 11, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Catherine, can I ask if you have any extensions/add-ons installed in Firefox? If so, would it be possible to let me know which ones?

Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
I've got better GCal and Gmail, Colorful tabs, Cookiepie, Google Gears, Google Toolbar, Google Notebook, and the Steep and Cheap Watcher. (Some of those are pretty obscure, sorry.) I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to uninstall all of those and see if the problem resolved? Let me know your thoughts.
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
That seems to have fixed it. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.