Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

next repeat after early completion of tasks...

inbetweener says:
I have exactly the same problem as a previous forum post (http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/2350/).

i.e. I have maintenance tasks that I may complete early than originally scheduled, but the repeat (after e.g. a month, say) happens 1 month after the scheduled due date rather than 1 month after the completion date as I would like.

In the original thread emily followed it up by email so I don't know what the proposed solution was. It's still happening as far as I can tell. Thought I'd post this here rather than by email as other people may want to know the answer as well!
Posted at 10:10pm on November 29, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
inbetweener, would it be possible to contact us and let us know the name of a task that's affected by this issue? We'd be happy to investigate this further.

(Also, just in case, one thing to double check is that the repeat option is "after a month" rather than "every month", as an "every" repeat will repeat from the due date rather than completion date.)

Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
inbetweener says:
Thank you! You solved the problem...

Sorry - I hadn't registered the difference between "after a month" and "every month".

Thanks again...
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.