Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How to make a task repeat on the 2nd & 4th Wednesday??

mom.ofour says:
Just curious if this functionality is available yet... I have a number of things that occur multiple times during a month based on the day and which week number.
Posted at 3:55pm on November 29, 2007
(closed account) says:
Easiest solution is two tasks, once repeating every 2nd Wed, the other every 4th.
Posted 16 years ago
mom.ofour says:
Thanks for the work-around, I had kind of already considered that. There was a post yesterday about repeating on the 1st and the 16th and the response from the support staff sounded like they were working on the repeats. What I'm wondering is - if functionality for multiple repeats during the month is in the works?

I just found this site yesterday and think it's really cool so far, but before I start comitting volumes of information to it... I'd like to know whether it's going to do what I need it to do.

Thanks!
Mom O'Four
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
Well, it's really got very good repeating functionality ... the best of the biz, in my belief. It's just this conjoined thing that I think throws them -- you are essentially giving it two separate repeats, conjoined together: (every 1st Wednesday) AND (every 4th Wednesday).

But the site can do "every 14 days" or "every 1st Wednesday" or, rather nicely, "after 14 days", which doesn't start the next clock running until you actually check off the task. And, of course, there are a few thousand more repeat variations.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
mom.ofour, sorry this isn't a format that we currently support. We do continue to extend our support for different repeating formats, so it's something that we can add to our list for the future.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.