Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Firefox Sidebar RTM displays wrong day

louixchazique says:
Hi, I have just started using RTM. I am having trouble syncronising the date with the correct day of the week in the Sidebar on Firefox. For instance...today is 26-Nov-2007 and today is Monday. But in the sidebar it says that ''Today'' is 25-Nov-2006 and all subsequent days are out of sync too.....Any ideas.
I have checked my Settings to make sure I have the correct timezone selected
Louix Chazique
Melbourne Australia
Posted at 9:23am on November 26, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Louix, would it be possible to double check to make sure that your timezone setting in RTM matches your system timezone on any computers where you use the site (and that these computers are up-to-date with any system updates for daylight savings etc)? It's also important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
louixchazique says:
Hi Emily, I have checked the timezones on XP and in RTM and they are both set to Melbourne Australia I have only viewed my RTM on this one computer since I started using it 2 weeks ago.....It is now the 27th of November but the Firefox Sidebar says >Today- Nov 26 !
Louix
Posted 16 years ago
louixchazique says:
I also just noticed that it has come up with Overdue items and the date to the left of them is Nov 26th for both overdue items. So it says that both yesterday and today are the same date....!!??
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
louixchazique, unfortunately it looks like for some reason your computer is sending dates as one hour off Melbourne time -- I'll follow up with you via email. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.