Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Ideas Forum - number of Ideas

(closed account) says:
I have a quick question about the Ideas Forum.

When I'm at https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/, it shows the Ideas, Help, and Tips & Tricks forums with the number of items in each forum.

The number if items in the Ideas forum has risen by 2 so far today (was 9908 this morning and is 9910 right now), but I can't see any new ideas posted when sorting by "New ideas". It shows that the latest idea was posted on June 7, three days ago.

Am I reading this incorrectly? How can I see what new ideas are posted if not by the "New ideas" sorting?

Thanks!
Posted at 6:47pm on June 10, 2021
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi geojono,
Hm, those may be spam messages—we think the count goes up either way, but those are filtered out from view until we review them.

We'll double-check but if you (or you reading this post!) notice anything missing unexpectedly, please contact us, thanks!
Posted 2 years ago
(closed account) says:
No worries. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing any cool ideas people have. I like looking at the three forums each day as I'm always up for learning new ways people use (or would like to use) RTM, and for ways I might be able to help people having difficulties in RTM.
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.