Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Repeat After not quite right..?

elynnwq says:
See my public list "Ztest" at http://www.rememberthemilk.com/home/elynnwq

I set up 3 test items and marked them all complete at the same day/time (10/27 10PM EST, US)

Test 1: If the item was completed on 10/27 (10PM EST), and repeats "after 1 day", shouldn't the new due date be 10/28, not 10/29?

Test 2: If the item was completed on 10/27 (10PM EST), and repeats "after 2 days", shouldn't the new due date be 10/29, not 10/30?

Test 3: If the item was completed on 10/27 (10PM EST), and repeats "after 3 days", it is correct to have a new due date of 10/30 (but it is the same due date as with repeat after 2 days??)

I've been using your site for a couple days and really like it :)
This just seems like some weird little glitch, so thought I'd ask about it/point it out.
Posted at 2:20am on October 28, 2005
dav says:
The same here...

If I have a task set to repeat "after a day" and I mark it complete some time after 5PM MST (rough estimate), then it appears due two days after, rather than the next day
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hmm, I haven't seen this happen before.

I'll try replicate this so we can fix.

Thanks for the report!
Posted 18 years ago
dav says:
So for now I am just postponing every time I complete a task... Is there anything I can do besides that?
Posted 18 years ago
I'll post when it's fixed -- this seems to only be affecting some people, depending on the timezone. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Posted 18 years ago
This issue has now been fixed.
Posted 18 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
This is very encouraging news - thanks so much.
Posted 18 years ago
dav says:
Very, very good news...

I can't even describe how exciting this is!

I will confirm this after 5 pm MST :-)
Posted 18 years ago
dav says:
Okay totally fixed and I love it
Posted 18 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.