Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Day based view with subheadings for lists?

pianoman8 says:
Hi there,
is there any possibility to see a single list in a day based view with subheadings?

Explanation:
Choose the view "This week". What you get as a result are all the due tasks WITH SUBHEADINGS "Today", "Tomorrow" and so on.
When I look at a list I can only sort by date but I do not get the subheadings "Today", "Tomorrow" ...

Is there a way to get these subheadings when looking at a list, too?

Thanks for your help!
Posted at 6:41am on July 23, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi pianoman8,
Yes, you can use the "Sort by advanced" to create a sort with grouping. You can create a new sort in the Sort menu at the top by selecting Advanced > New.

(This applies to some top-secret things over in the Remember The Milk Pro Tester Program—check it out if you want to know more!)
Posted 8 years ago
kakaxa says:
Yes, but grouped by list is arranged alphabeticaly, not i my manual order. Which is reason I have to prenumber all my list...
Posted 8 years ago
Hi kakaxa,
Thanks for your feedback there, which I've passed on to our development team. Currently those would sort alphabetically.

Let us know if we can help with anything else!
Posted 8 years ago
kakaxa says:
Oh, nice, thank you.
Posted 8 years ago
pianoman8 says:
Quite a while ago now, but never to late to say thank you very much, andrewski. That was exactly what I was looking for. You guys are great! Keep on going!
Posted 8 years ago
You're welcome, I'm glad that was helpful! :)
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.