Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM icalendar on personal Gmail Calendar

avigord says:
Forgive me if this has been asked before.

After following the directions for integrating RTM and google calendar here https://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/?ctx=feeds.icalendar.howsubscribe.googlecalendar, I now wish that the shared calendar "All Tasks" from RTM be fully integrated with my personal calendar on gmail. That is, I want the tasks and task information show up on my gmail calendar directly instead of only on the RTM calendar.

This will make many things easier for me including that I won't have to have 3-4 calendars open at the same time. Additionally, it will help me synchronize the tasks from RTM onto my icalendar (iphone, mac, etc.). Lastly, I could then just share my original calendar with my employees and the RTM tasks will show on that shared calendar as well.

Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Posted at 5:44pm on June 23, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi avigord,
Google Calendar doesn't allow you to subscribe to a calendar directly, but you can show multiple calendars at the same time.

You can also show that on mobile, depending on Google Calendar settings.

Hope this helps!
Posted 8 years ago
avigord says:
Hey andrewski - thanks for the quick response. I figured that out but I was just wondering if there was a more seamless process.

Good luck!
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.