Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

filtering by multiple tags

kbrunett says:
howdy,

i just started using remember the milk again after a long break, and i must admit i am quite impressed! many of the initial thoughts that i had have been implemented, and it seems to be getting better all the time! good work!

i do have a few ideas, though, and the top one is that i would like to be able to filter by multiple tags at once. for instance, i would like to be able to see things that are tagged Both "shopping" and "online", or "research" and "work". as i understand it, there's not a way to do this now. am i mistaken? does any one else think this would be a useful feature!

thanks! and keep up the good work!
Posted at 1:28pm on March 26, 2007
kbrunett says:
i figured it out.
if anyone is interested:
you can click on "show search options" underneath the search bar and list multiple tags, separated by commas, in the search field.
it then puts in syntax like: "tag: shopping and tag: online"
which you can also do yourself without going into the search options.

it's great to know this is here, but it would be greater still if you could just input the comma separated tags directly into the basic search box without having to go to another screen or remember the slightly wonky syntax. how much harder is that since it works on the advanced screen already?

sorry to bother you, but hope this helps!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.