Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tasks showing on wrong date/Labels incorrect...

(closed account) says:
Hi I have a strange issue... When I add tasks for today they show up for the next day... Even though today is March 20, March 20 is labeled as "Tomorrow", and "Today" is March 19 on the RTM Gadget.

The time and date on my computer is March 20, 2007, so I'm not sure what is the issue?

This seemed to start happening right around Day Light Savings (I'm PST (GMT-8)).

Any ideas?

Nilesh.

Posted at 4:44pm on March 20, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Nilesh, can you please make sure that your timezone setting in Remember The Milk matches your system timezone on any computers where you use the site? It's also important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
(closed account) says:
That was it... mu computer was GMT-8 Tijuana, and RTM was GMT-8 Los Angeles. Matching them fixed the problem. Not sure what the time zone difference is between Tijuana and Los Angeles? Thanks anyway, Emily.
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Ah, I think the problem is that Los Angeles is currently observing daylight savings time, while Tijuana is not (the one hour time difference means that tasks can end up on the wrong day). Glad this is working for you now.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.