Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

removing RTM from google calender

(closed account) says:
Hi!

I have trouble removing RTM from google calender. Everytime i login to google calender a pop up opens asking me if i want to add RTM.

I know the frequent log in it is a common bug (tryed adding RTM as exceptions to any ad blocking) but is kinda annoying now that i want to remove the RTM feature this wont work either.
I am using firefox 2.0.

Thank you.
Posted at 8:09am on March 20, 2007
(closed account) says:
Maybe i should add that deleting RTM from the google calender settings is not working as well. With every log in it appears again.
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Gabor, once the 'Remember The Milk' calendar has been deleted in Google Calendar (under Calendar Settings/Calendars/Other Calendars) then it shouldn't attempt to load this calendar anymore. If it continues to load even though you have deleted it, then this could be a problem with Google Calendar (we don't have any control over this). Perhaps you could try contacting Google support -- sorry we can't be of more help!
Posted 17 years ago
(closed account) says:
thx Emily. I´ll try contacting google support.
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Update for anyone experiencing this problem -- it looks like it's a known issue with Google Calendar that they are working to fix.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.