Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Sync RTM tasks to a Palm or Blackberry.

plaitar says:
I looked back over the past month or so and tried to search but couldn't find any suggestions on how to take RTM tasks on the road with me.

I am an Outook user that wants to be an ex-outlook user and utilize Gmail, Google Calendar, ant RTM and keep everything web-based.

But, I am to use to having my agenda, contacts, tasks, memos, email, etc. on my Palm Treo and keeping it in sync with my desktop.

Can anyone offer suggestions for syncing RTM so it may populate the TODo list on the Palm or any other ToDO list available for the Palm? Is there a mini-browser site/page version available that could be viewed and edited from the Palm Browser?

I want to avoid having to sync
PalmDesktopGoogle/RTM
and just go
PalmGoogle/RTM.

Thanks
Phil
Posted at 7:47am on March 14, 2007
domesticdoyen says:
I'm new to RTM, and just getting things up myself, but I use a Treo 650. Using the Web, I can go to http://m.rememberthemilk.com/ and get to the mobile version of my RTM page.

It's not integrated w/ the Palm's Todo's - but at least you can see the tasks you've got set up on RTM.

So between the gmail app for the Treo, and the mobile version of RTM, I can access my mail and tasks whereever I can get a signal. It uses up your data-minutes tho', so it would be nicer to have a way to sync w/ Palm's To-Do's so that you can take a quick glance instead of the 30 seconds or so it takes to connect to the network & load up the page etc.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.