Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Overview for "Today" doesn't show today's events

philip.larson says:
In the "Overview" for "Today," it's showing today's and tomorrow's. And "Tomorrow" shows tomorrow's and the next day.

Am I doing something wrong? "Today" should only show tasks for today, and "Tomorrow" should only show tomorrow's events, I would think.
Posted at 12:58pm on March 11, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Philip, are you in a timezone that's changing daylight savings time this weekend? If so, would it be possible to check that your system is up-to-date with daylight savings date changes? Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
philip.larson says:
Yes, I'm in one of those timezones (EST). But my system appears to be up-to-date. Maybe there's something else I can look at here?
Posted 17 years ago
philip.larson says:
Something similar seemed to happen a few days ago on my Palm: when I would look at the Overview for Tomorrow, it would show events for the next day *and* beyond.
Posted 17 years ago
philip.larson says:
I should also say that when I'm at Overview and click on events, when they take me to a task panel, they correctly indicate the date.
Posted 17 years ago
hdvorak says:
I've got the same thing happening. On the overview screen, the tasks in both the "Today" and the "Tomorrow" tabs are the same list - namely, a bunch of tasks that are actually due tomorrow. The only difference between the lists is that an item that is due at a specific time of day tomorrow only shows up on the tomorrow list.

I'm in the US Pacific time zone and we did have DST kick in today, and my computer knows it - my computer time agrees with the time at the top right corner of the RTM page.

Interestingly, a search on "due:today" also gets me tomorrow's tasks, but "dueBefore:tomorrow" works fine.

Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've found a temporary display bug with the today/tomorrow lists on the Overview (and due:today searches). This was happening on any daylight savings switch, and wasn't specific to the 2007 US DST changes. This display problem should correct itself after a day, but we'll fix this so that it doesn't happen next time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Remember The Milk is compliant with the US DST change -- if anyone continues to experience problems, can you please make sure that your timezone setting in Remember The Milk matches your system timezone on any computers where you use the site? You may also need to check that your system is up-to-date with the DST change. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.