Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

postpone an overdue task

vamshikk says:
Hi,

When I postpone an overdue task, it effectively postpones it by only 24 hours with the new dude date still being overdue. I say 'effectively' because when a task is initially postponed, it shows it being postponed to today. But once I do something (go through other lists) and come back to the list where the task exists, it shows the due date of the task to be 24 hours later than its previous due date.

Did I misunderstand the 'postpone' action? Is this happening to others? Thanks.

Vamshi
Posted at 5:58pm on March 10, 2007
vamshikk says:
It seems to be working again. Strange...

Vamshi
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Vamshi, thanks for letting us know. Sometimes postpone issues can be related to timezone problems. Can you please make sure that your timezone setting in Remember The Milk matches your system timezone on any computers where you use the site? It's also important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
vamshikk says:
Sorry for the late reply. I wasn't looking at the forums and assumed that no one would post a reply since I said problem solved ;). I checked the timezone and it matches.

What was bizarre was that I saw it do what I describe above a few times that day and then next day it disappeared. So it still might be some sort of random bug. Thanks for your reply.

ps: Maybe its easy (or not) for you to do this. But it would be nice if we could get some sort of an indication when some one replies to the thread that I started. Or even better is the ability to track threads in the forums, by marking an 'issue/bug' of my interest. Thanks
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.