Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

SMS UK

robbery says:
Hello

Can someone help with receiving reminders by text in the UK. I'm on T-Mobile UK, which is apparently a supported network, but nothing arrives. I get the impression there is something I need to do with T-Mobile.

Thanks

Robert
Posted at 12:42pm on March 7, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Robert, I'm not sure if T-Mobile requires anything to be set up, but we send our reminders to phonenumber@t-mobile.uk.net -- perhaps you can try sending an email to this address and see if it reaches you on your phone? You may need to check with T-Mobile to see if they've made any changes to this service, or if it needs to be set up for your account.

Anyone else using T-Mobile in the UK?
Posted 17 years ago
stevhill says:
I also have this problem. I have tried emailing to the address you say, and no result.

Have done a Google search, and the address you are using seems to be right, so no ideas why this is not working?
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
stevhill, sorry I'm not sure why it's not working -- it's possible that T-Mobile has changed their service recently, or there may be something that you need to set up with them for your account. T-Mobile customer service should be able to tell you if the service is still available -- sorry I can't be of more help.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.