Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Bug when setting the date (Netvibes)

alexis.robert says:
Hi,

I've sent a mail about that, but I haven't seen this forum.

I just wanted to tell you that the Netvibes modules has a little bug : i can't set the date for tasks (when I add them). It simply does nothing !

I use Safari, but it does the same with Firefox.

Thank you in advance
Alexis ROBERT
Posted at 8:20pm on February 24, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Alexis, thanks for reporting this issue. Can I ask which language you're using the module in? Also, would you be able to give an example of a due date that you've tried to set with the module (the exact text entered would help us). We'd be happy to check this out and see what's happening. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
alexis.robert says:
I use the module in French. When I set a date AND a time (like "tomorrow 12:00" / "demain 12:00") it works, but if i set only the date (like "tomorrow" / "demain") it doesn't work.
Posted 17 years ago
Thanks for letting us know -- we've now fixed this issue. If you experience any further problems with the module, please let us know. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
kih305 says:
Hi, additionally to that, in the netvibes english module it's showing "today" as the 7th March but it's now past noon on the 8th of March. Also when i entered a task today with "today" as a date, it entered the "7th" into the finished date. Then when i got to the RTM webpage, it showed that task as overdue (as it was for the 7th).
Posted 17 years ago
kih305, can you please make sure that your timezone setting in Remember The Milk matches your system timezone on any computers that you use? It's also important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.