Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Daylight Savings Time 2007

(closed account) says:
I emailed some tasks. It seems that tasks between the 2nd Sunday in March and the 1st Sunday in April are off by one hour. My guess is that this is due to the change in Daylight Savings Time this year.
Posted at 4:45am on February 11, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
rsdalton, thanks for letting us know. Would you happen to have an example task, and the due date that you set? If you can let us know this info via email ([old address removed]) we'd be happy to investigate this. We've updated RTM to handle the daylight savings change, so we'd love to check this out and see why that's happening. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
(closed account) says:
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you on this.

I apologize - the problem was not with RTM, but with the external program I use to view the calendar.
Posted 17 years ago
irenebalogun says:
All my tasks for this DST overlap are one hour late. For instance, I originally entered a task ie Dentist Appointment for 3:30 PM on March 12 2007. Looking at the task later on it shows up as 4:30 PM on March 12 2007. Manually fixing the time appears to work.
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
irenebalogun, are you still experiencing problems with due dates? If so, if you can email us at [old address removed] with the name of one of the affected tasks in your account, we'd be happy to investigate this issue further. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.