Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

reminder problems

tabitham says:
A number of my tasks on various list are set for daily reminders to my email address but are not being included in the daily message.

Some of them have come for a while and then stopped although they are set to be daily. (They also don't appear on my Today list.) A few stopped at the end of last month. So I redid them but they still don't come.

Others have never come even though set to be daily.

Some do come with no problems.

I suppose I'm doing something wrong, but it seems to me I'm following the instructions. So I'm bewildered. It's a nice program and I'd like to love it. Can you help?

Thank you.
Posted at 11:12pm on February 8, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
tabitham, thanks for reporting this. Would you mind sending us the name of a task that you expect to receive a reminder for, and the list that the task is in? If you can email us with this info ([old address removed]), we'd be happy to check into this. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
tabitham says:
I sent you the info you asked for on Feb 11 and was wondering if there is any news. Tasks that should be on my reminder list keep dropping off. That feature is a huge part of RTM's appeal for me, but if it doesn't work....

Well, I hope it is fixable, because I'd love to keep using it.
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
I apologise for the delay -- we've investigated this and I've responded to your email.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.