I got problem with adding tasks to my lists. It's strange cause it appears on all explorers i tested: chrome, firefox, safari, ie and in all ways of adding: smart add, gmail app add, add via link.
When i try to add task, loader is appearing for a while then nothings happening. Task doesnt appear on list.
I cleared cache with no effect.
Im RTM-Addicted. I use it everyday for almost 2 years and this is the 1st time i had this kind of problem. Maybe its something with my configuration, but i didnt change anything important last days and yestarday everyhing was correct.
Sorry for my english and thanks for help :)
Posted at 9:20am on January 9, 2013