Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Blank screen on mobile - Sidekick 3

lotug says:
I've recently signed up for the service and would greatly benefit from accessing the service from my cell phone.

When I try and load up the page, all I get is a blank screen with the rtm logo at top. I am able to scroll up and down some invisible links, but it's not working correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted at 8:07pm on January 31, 2007
shawn.walker says:
Try pointing your SK to http://m.rmilk.com/. That is the mobile version of RTM. It works great on my SK II. While it isn't as sexy as the full ajax version, it works well on the run.
Posted 17 years ago
lotug says:
No luck, same problem.

The links are there because I am able to scroll up and down, but they are invisible, maybe white on white text or something.

I can select each of the nine options in the blind. And am able to log in and out.

For example if I select the first option I am taken to http://m.rememberthemilk.com/today.

I can see the logo at the top, then the second line is
Today, 1 Feb (Add)

Links for my tasks are here, I can scroll links, but can't read text.

Back to Menu
user| Logout

So it is just a display error.
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for reporting this issue -- we're currently checking into the display problems with the Sidekick.
Posted 17 years ago
Display problems with Sidekicks should now be fixed (it may be necessary to clear cache/cookies on the Sidekick). If anyone continues to experience problems, please let us know. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
aodonnell says:
Hey! For the first time, it's working on my SKII. Yes, thank you guys! Appreciate it.
Posted 17 years ago
aodonnell, no problem -- glad it's working! :)
Posted 17 years ago
lotug says:
It's working for me, thank you for the quick response.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.