Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Repeat on last day of month

c0debabe says:
I get paid on the 15th of the month and the last day of the month. How I get a "Pay Day" item to repeat on the last day of the month?
Posted at 11:32pm on January 30, 2007
ranbarton Power Poster says:
A boring way to do it would be to have 12 events (one for each month) repeating on annual cycles. It'd take a moment to set them up, but it would look the way you want it to, I think.

If anyone knows a more elegant solution, I hope they speak up.
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Unfortunately I don't think there's another way to do this -- repeating on the last day of each month is a special case, so we'd have to look at adding support for this option (it would be useful though).
Posted 17 years ago
hdvorak says:
This would indeed be useful; and even more so if there was some way of setting a due date X days before the end of the month, not necessarily just on the last day. (For example, our time sheets are due a few days before the end of the month. To complicate things, it's actually not calendar days, but business days... don't know if there's any way to address that...)
Posted 17 years ago
nora.kersten says:
I also have been missing this feature already. Would be great if you could add it.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.