Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

multiple tabs keep appearing

binghow says:
How can I stop multople tabs from appearing? Everything i seem to do, creates a new tab, so when I am creating lists or going to help, or anything I get a whole line of new tabs (via firefox). is this normal?
Posted at 5:52am on January 23, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
binghow, thanks for letting us know -- this behaviour shouldn't be happening. Do you have any Firefox extensions installed? It may be worth starting Firefox in safe mode in case an extension is causing this problem. Hope this helps!
Posted 17 years ago
binghow says:
Thanks - this doesn't happen in safe mode...

What do I do now? always run in safe mode??

I appreciate your help - and love the app!

Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
If it works in safe mode, it's possible that an extension is causing the problem -- do you have any extensions that might affect tab behaviour? You could try disabling each extension in Firefox, until you find which one is causing the problem (if you find which one it is, please let us know :) Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Binghow - check this old thread for info:
http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/bugs/222/
Posted 17 years ago
binghow says:
Thanks for the link about the locked tabs. Dont know if that setting is still avail in Firefox 2.0... you have the option of creating new tans or new windows. Ill try both ways. if not that, must be an extension

thanks
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.