Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

combo keyboard shortcuts in FF2

(closed account) says:
Hey - loving this rtm thing - i'm naturally a hopelessly disorganised person and found rtm this morning - today seems to have been less chaotic and stressful than normal!

anyway, i'm having a slight problem with the combo keyboard shortcuts - if i've got loads of tabs open (which i frequently do!) then pressing ctrl+shift+7 (for example) switches to the 7th tab in firefox as opposed to the tasks view which is really what i'd like - are there any other ways of getting to tasks from the overview screen using just the keyboard?

at the moment, i'm using keyboard navigation in firefox but it'd be really neat to have some way of getting there with a shortcut :)

Thanks!
Posted at 6:02pm on January 22, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
sebmaynard, thanks for reporting this issue. These keyboard shortcuts should work as long as the page has focus -- you may need to click on the page first to make the shortcuts work (Firefox has a tendency to lose the focus). Hope this helps!
Posted 17 years ago
(closed account) says:
so it does! i don't know how many times i must have tried that yesterday! oh well seems to be working now :D thanks for the quick reply!

also, loving this system!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.