Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

printing with notes and priorities

houweb says:
i have been making a periodic paper backup of my tasks by subscribing to the rss feed in sage (firefox add-on, for those who don't know it). this produces a list ordered by most-recent change, which is fine for a backup, but not much use for actually working from - or, more to point, showing to my manager as a way of keeping track of my work. is there a better way of doing this? or can anyone suggest another way of doing this?
Posted at 9:54am on January 17, 2007
houweb says:
anybody? does nobody have a suggestion for working with this? please?
Posted 17 years ago
benpage26 says:
From your post title ...

when you print from print view there are little dots next to each task. the amount of dots = the priority, i don't really get what your message body is asking though... sorry.

and for note printing go and find one of the existing threads in suggestions and add your name to the list.
Posted 17 years ago
benpage26 says:
From your post title ...

when you print from print view there are little dots next to each task. the amount of dots = the priority, i don't really get what your message body is asking though... sorry.

and for note printing go and find one of the existing threads in suggestions and add your name to the list.
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
The printing options in RTM are fairly basic currently (sorry!), but if you use calendar software that supports our iCalendar service (e.g. Apple iCal), you may be able to subscribe to your tasks with the calendar software and print in different formats from there. Hope this helps!
Posted 17 years ago
houweb says:
thanks for explaining the dots, benpage26. the body of my posting boils down to note printing - i will hie me to the suggestions list and add my name.

and thanks, emily; i'm on a windows machine at work, which means i'm limited at the moment, since the new version of sunbird doesn't seem to be working with rtm, and i don't have access to outlook.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.