Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

feature request: specific lists in google calendar

reemer says:
great service... really looking forward to more development.

here's a feature request. in google calendar, i would love to have the ability to view a list that i specify. i'm playing with a GTD implementation in RTM and only want to see my "Next Actions" list. many of these tasks don't have due dates but are the next things i should attend to, but they got lost in the current view when i view all tasks.

thanks!
Posted at 10:25pm on January 15, 2007
ranbarton Power Poster says:
This is a right-on-target suggestion, and would make this feature much more powerful.

A recent thread here about a Mac dashboard widget for RTM just revealed 4 days ago that the API permitted that author to select which list to display (http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/ideas/1529/#forumreply) and you can read Emily's comments on this feature there.
Posted 17 years ago
reemer says:
beautiful, thanks ranbarton!
Posted 17 years ago
chiquitar says:
I thought there was a way I subscribed my Google Calendar to a specific published list. I think how I did this at first was that I used the older nonrecommended way to get my list onto Google Calendar. Afterward, I used the push-this-button method and now, unfortunately, every day I get my packing list (toothbrush, socks, etc) under no deadlines, all mixed in with the actual to-do stuff. I don't know if there is a way to go back from the new way to the old way. Or if there is a way to do multiple lists as subscribed calendars so you could check and uncheck whichever of them.

Or maybe I imagined that I did that originally by accident?
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
chiquitar, with the old way of subscribing, it's possible to subscribe to multiple lists -- with the new gadget, all lists are combined in the gadget. It's possible to try both ways (you can also unsubscribe from any calendars that you create in Google Calendar). Hope this helps!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.