Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

searching...

alexius says:
I notice that if I have a task saturday, a task sunday and a task postponed that have a current due date saturday... if I search with dueAfter:saturday found correctly task for sunday but also the task postponed for saturday but not the original task for saturday.
Very bad in english but... ithere is a easy question: what is the due date of postponed tasks when we are setting the smart list?
Bye
Posted at 11:11am on October 5, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
alexius, if you can email us at [old address removed] with the names of the tasks (and the lists that they're in) and your search criteria, we'd be happy to check this out. The postponed task should display in a Smart List according to its current due date (it doesn't matter what the original date was).
Posted 17 years ago
alexius says:
I investigate and I found that is not "postponed" the problem but a time in the due Data.
I found that dueAfter:saturday (for example) get some task that occur on saturday if they have a due time (not only the due data).
This solve your question?
Bye
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Ah, yes it does look like dueAfter:Saturday is including tasks with due times on Saturday (but not tasks with only a due date). I'm not sure if that's the correct behaviour, so we'll check into this. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.