Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tag Cloud on Task Screen

jwoodell says:
Here's an interesting little bug...

I didn't see the tag cloud on my task screen. I tried switching between a few tabs, including regular ones and smart lists, but the tag cloud still didn't show up.

When I finally clicked on "Inbox," though, the tag cloud showed up. It remained when I clicked on any of the tabs after that.
Posted at 6:22pm on September 4, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hmm, that is interesting! Was this immediately after you changed the setting to display the cloud on the Tasks screen? We can check this out. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
jwoodell says:
No, the setting had already been set to display the cloud on the Tasks screen.

I noticed shortly after I posted that note, though, that the cloud doesn't display when the mouse is over a task, or when a task is selected. So I'm guessing that I just didn't see the cloud because I kept mousing-over the task list after changing between tabs.

It may have looked like the Inbox tab triggered the cloud to come back because I didn't have any tasks on that list.

Anyway, user error. But I am curious as to why the cloud display goes away when you mouse over or select a task...?
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.