Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

google calendar updates slow via icalendar sharing

inboulder says:
google calendar updates are slow via icalendar sharing, is it you or them? Anything to be done?
Posted at 8:47pm on June 24, 2010
johnmazz says:
Welcome to rtm...

Unless I'm totally missing something, the update time is not only slow but sporadic, I've noticed it update relatively quickly some times, and longer other times. I'm pretty sure the speed isn't RTM's fault, it's the technology, but not having an integrated, native calendar view IS rtm's fault, despite lots of demand for it.
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
This has been a Google Calendar issue for a while now; please see this forum topic for some more details.

Let me know if you're seeing something different.
Posted 13 years ago
deanmr100 says:
Is there nothing that can be done about this? The forum topic you refer to is almost a year old! I'm having the same issues, sometimes updates take hours to show up, sometimes they never change at all, etc.
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
As that thread mentions, we have yet to see this as a problem on our end; the problem is something on Google's end, and as such there's nothing we can do to fix it.

We suggest contacting Google to make them aware and to see if they suggest anything else.
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.