Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Welcome to the Android forum!

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

This forum is dedicated to the Remember The Milk for Android app.

We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions for the app, as well as any questions you have -- please feel free to start new topics.

Before posting here, please check the posting guidelines.

Thanks! :)

Posted at 10:55am on September 15, 2009

chris.daida Pro says:

Thank you for working so hard on such a great app! So far it's everything I was hoping for and more. Congratulations on releasing one of the best apps on the platform.

Posted 4 years ago

talha.jafri says:

I've been a long time user of RTM and now I am going pro!

Posted 4 years ago

vertigo25 says:

I know what happened here. You knew I was getting my G2 this week and thought, “Andy needs to go pro… how could we make that happen?”

:)

This is awesome. Can't wait to try it out.

Now. If we could just get dependencies and multi-location… oops wrong forum :)

Posted 4 years ago

ryanyo88 says:

Thank you so much for this app! I can't tell you how much this means to me... Sorry this is just such an emotional topic for me. Thank you!

Posted 4 years ago

belminf Pro says:

Ditto on ryanyo88's comment. Not a moment too soon! Good job! Time to go pro.

Posted 4 years ago

william.furr Pro says:

Hooray, thank you so much! Good-bye sync issues with Astrid. Astrid is a fun todo app, but it's just not RTM. I also realized I've been using the free RTM service for over a year now, so it's definitely time to pitch in my $25.

Posted 4 years ago

brianslife says:

I could just hug you all! My android is now complete!

Posted 4 years ago

chicagojosh says:

Thank you thank you thank you! I've only been using it for a couple hours, but it's working well so far.

I'd love to have the option to add an "Add Task" shortcut to my desktop, though. Just sayin'... :)

Again, thanks for getting this out. Keep up the great work!

Posted 4 years ago

funkeye says:

Woah. A quick add from the desktop would be amazing. Seriously.

That and the ability to set the widget to a specific (non hardscaped) list would make this perfect.

Posted 4 years ago

pixel8ed says:

Brilliant, thank you!

Posted 4 years ago

barkerja says:

I went from iPhone -> Pre. Now, because of this app (and the HTC Hero) I am considering going Pre -> Android.

Posted 4 years ago

organizedfellow says:

Yeah, same as william.furr up above.
Been using it for a few YEARS already. I've actually stopped using it, since it was too cumbersome to submit tasks via Twitter.

This is FAR better than Astrid.

I plunked down my $25 fee immediately!

Posted 4 years ago

masei says:

Thank you so much for this app!
I deleted all the halfworking or buggy gtd apps on my phone and it feels all so easy now!

It just works!

Posted 4 years ago

versus Pro says:

Thx! With this android-rtm-app was yesterday the time to pay my 25$ for pro.

Posted 4 years ago

dmd1272 says:

Wow, after bitching for the lack of Symbian, I guess I'll have to go for an Android phone, now, nice works on adding Smart Lists :)

Posted 4 years ago

heider.w says:

I Like it very much. Just went pro, didn't even wait for the trial to expire :>
But please the widget needs more options and sizes!

Posted 4 years ago

jphalip says:

Thank you so much for finally porting RTM to Android. I can say it is a real life changer for me! For a first release the app looks remarkably mature and robust. Well done!

There is one thing that would make me complete. Could it be possible to have a Smart List as the default list showing up when starting the app? It's possible to do it on the Web app, but on the Android app I couldn't find a way - only regular lists (e.g. Inbox) can be set as default.

Cheers and keep up the excellent service!

Julien

Posted 4 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.