Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Dashboard widget

dexter says:
Any chance you are working on a major overhaul of the OS X dashboard widget? The current functionality is somewhat limited, even having just a resizable version of the Netvibes module would be very helpful.
Posted at 11:55pm on February 17, 2007
hsetty says:
If you are interested here is what I created using the offical google widget and Amnesty Generator.

Works very well for me and hope you like it

Get the Widget

Posted 17 years ago
dexter says:
Thanks for the tip. I tried it before and yup, that one is actually more useful! I prefer the Netvibes' design though. Nicer and more space-efficient.
Posted 17 years ago
ian.tromp says:
Has anything more happened with this? The link from hsetty doesn't work anymore, and I'm not managing to get Amnesty to work for simple minded me.
Posted 15 years ago
hongrich says:
Milk the Cow (another RTM dashboard widget)

http://code.google.com/p/milkthecow/
Posted 15 years ago
dexter says:
Looks promising, hongrich, I just can't get it to work. It's authorized but displays either nothing at all or just the sample task.
Posted 15 years ago
hongrich says:
it would be helpful if you can provide steps to help me reproduce this bug.
Also, what version of OSX are you running? (this has only been tested on leopard)

Lastly, if you happen to have dashcode, open it in dashcode, then run it. Let me know where it fails.
Posted 15 years ago
ian.tromp says:
I managed to get Amnesty working for me, so I have re-made the Google Gadget as a Dashboard widget - that does a great job for me. Highly recommended!
Posted 15 years ago
dexter says:
Dashcode states an "Undefined value" at line 370.
Posted 15 years ago