Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Remember The Milk Labs

amoslemi says:
Labs, all the cool kids are doing it, and by my count rtm is cool too. RTM Labs would be a nice page out of googles method for introducing new features. And of course they could break at any moment and may kill you. RTM Labs features would be awesome :)

~ Ashkan
Posted at 3:54am on November 10, 2009
amoslemi says:
A little green beaker after my username and pro would make me quite happy.
Posted 14 years ago
mrathee says:
while it would be really cool to have - i dont think its RTMs style to do something like that.

They only give access to their products when they are polished, tested and completely thought out. (Which is fantastic for the end user but terrible for our patience)
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
There's this "Pro Tester Program" which is meant to be one of the benefits of going pro. Maybe this could be turned into Labs & the program extended to a wider audience.
Posted 12 years ago
dave.liao says:
I remember the "Pro Tester Program"! Now there's different release channels - I've been on the Beta one for a bit and so far things are smooth as butter.
Posted 4 years ago
gnjudy says:
I hated google labs because you'd get used to using some cool feature then they would kill it. I like the beta system and only releasing stuff you're fairly committed to keeping
Posted 3 years ago