Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Add a 'Tips & Tricks' forum

jjeudymd says:
I think that this would be a benefit for many people who use RTM.

We could use this section to showcase users who have developed successful tricks using RTM to become more productive. It can also be a conversation where people who have questions on how to set up their systems (GTD being the most common) can get feedback from the community.

Think this could work? Or is this just adding more redundancy to the forums already...
Posted at 11:25pm on September 16, 2007
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
A new tips and tricks forum has now been created here. Thanks to all who've suggested it! :)
Posted 16 years ago
bzpilman says:
Would be useful to separate suggestions from tips.
Posted 16 years ago
I think it's a great idea -- anyone else interested? We could create a new forum for this if there's demand :)
Posted 16 years ago
jz3333 says:
Yes.
Posted 16 years ago
johnfoland says:
I'm all for this!
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hey, this was MY idea:-)
Posted 16 years ago
dcefrance says:
Excellent idea!

It doesn't matter who's idea it was originally... it's a great idea and should be acted upon.

;-)
Posted 16 years ago
johnfoland says:
It doesn't matter who's idea it was originally... it's a great idea and should be acted upon.

I know you were responding to carib là, but coincidentally that also applies to the tips and tricks that would be in the forum! ;-)
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hey, I actually agree with dcefrance-lets do it!
The ideas forum has pretty much become a feature request-bug report forum and there needs to be a new place where people can share and read about actually solving problems with-and within-RTM
Posted 16 years ago
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
Emily: There's a lot of demand ;-)
Posted 16 years ago
Alrighty, we'll see what we can do :)
Posted 16 years ago
mb01915 says:
Emily maybe you should just write an initial list of tips and tricks and have the peanut gallery chip in with some work to write the tip or trick.

I am sure everyone would rather have you working on development. This list would be informative but I am not sure it should be a priority.
Posted 16 years ago
david.mcdanal says:
lets do it
Posted 16 years ago
mb01915 says:
Disappointing silence from the "I want" crowd.
Posted 16 years ago
ckriegel says:
Posted 16 years ago
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
I agree with mb01915 above, no need for you Emily to fill this new forum with content. After all, isn't that part of the Web 2.0-thing, that the consumers (that's us) are also the producers (of content). RTM only has to add the frame work.
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
oh my god, I just came over this thread....

I recently opened a topic about the very same issue...

http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/ideas/2884/

sorry
Posted 16 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.