Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Keyboard shortcut to edit notes

travis.dunbar says:
There's a shortcut to create a note, but I edit notes much more frequently than I create them. Thanks for considering.
Posted at 5:20am on December 21, 2011
cupday says:
I agree. Probably the main reason I chose to use RTM compared to similar applications was the fairly comprehensive range of keyboard shortcuts available.

Currently the and keys are used to move between tasks on a list, or if a task is open, between the subtasks of the open task. Perhaps + and + could be used to move between the notes of an open task, with the note that is selected this way being in edit mode. + would still be used to save the note if any changes were made.
Posted 6 years ago
cupday says:
Not sure what happened with my previous post but the key presses I mentioned in the second paragraph have disappeared! The paragraph should have read:

Currently the [k] and [j] keys are used to move between tasks on a list, or if a task is open, between the subtasks of the open task. Perhaps [shift]+[k] and [shift]+[j] could be used to move between the notes of an open task, with the note that is selected this way being in edit mode. [ctrl]+[enter] would still be used to save the note if any changes were made.
Posted 6 years ago