Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Calendar picker for due dates

silbi says:
If you want to change the due date of a task you have to manually type it in instead of having a date picker like on rememberthemilk.com

This is frustrating as it is better to choose the date form a calendar control.
Posted at 2:39pm on March 17, 2011
brendan says:
Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate it.
Posted 13 years ago
azclaire says:
Yes yes yes! This drives me crazy!
Posted 12 years ago
david.hole says:
This gets my vote!
Posted 12 years ago
moliv says:
Very important feature.
I couldn't believe it was not possible to pick the date when I first tried it.
Posted 12 years ago
david.a.cohen says:
While it was a bit of a schock, I've come to really appreciate the natural language data entry (e.g. "Friday" or "every month"). When combined with keyboard shortcuts, the interface becomes amazingly fast and intuitive. Well done!

One thing I might do is make the documentation of this feature more prominent, as it took me several minutes of staring with disbelief at the lack of a pop-up calendar before I found it.
Posted 12 years ago
george3k says:
yes please add this feature! something as simple as a calendar makes a huge difference in speeding up the process to get something into the tasks or modifying an existing one.
Posted 12 years ago
danrtalley says:
I love RTM, but the lack of setting a due date via a calendar seems like such an obvious oversight since it's available almost everywhere else that I select dates for things to occur. Don't get me wrong, I love being able to set due dates with Natural Language and regular date syntax, but a calendar would be really handy, too...
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
I'm not sure what the Android app was like 10 years ago, but there is a calendar popup to pick due dates now. This should be marked as Launched or simply removed.
Posted 2 years ago