Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Repeating entry appear simultaneously; Is this a bug?

oboulanger says:
Not sure if this is meant as a feature but I am guessing not.

I have a task set to repeat every 3rd of each month. I have recently completed that for Jan 3rd and it is now set for 3rd Feb. The only problem is I can already see an entry for the 3rd March. Is this normal?
Posted at 10:32am on January 11, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Did you ever do any other actions on the task apart from completing it? For example, did you postpone the task at any stage?

Thanks!
Posted 18 years ago
oboulanger says:
Hi,
It is a task I have postponed a few times, without changing however the "true" due date (3rd of each month). Could that be the cause for the problem? If so I don't understand why postponing a task would affect subsequent recurrences.
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for letting me know. We've now fixed this issue -- it was related to tasks being regenerated when they were postponed, which resulted in tasks being shown too far in the future (i.e. showing the next three occurences of the task instead of the next two).
Posted 18 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
This is good news, as I have seen this too. Anything that prevents unwanted items from appearing on the list is a step in the right direction.
Posted 18 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.